Friday, January 13, 2012

Melting Snowmen Cookies

Aren't these melting snowman cookies adorable?!?! I have been wanting to make these for awhile and since Cate's class was learning about snow this week I whipped them up to surprise her class! Cate was so excited and proud to bring these to her class!



As you can tell, Cate was my little helper for some of these cookies. :)

My inspiration for these came from Allrecipes.com. Since I decided to make these very last minute I took a few shortcuts, but here is a great tutorial.

I actually found them relatively easy. Here are my time-savers....
  • I bought the good old-fashioned Pillsbury ready- made cookie dough.
  • I also bought Betty Crocker cookie icing - Be sure it is cookie icing because you want it to kind of harden on the cookie.
  • I used the tubes of color icing to decorate.
  • My secret weapon for decorating are Food Color Markers. I LOVE these from Wilton!


Cate loves to use these to not only decorate cookies, but her toast, pancakes, etc. I also purchased a few sets to keep on hand for play dates! Happy Baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails