Thursday, January 19, 2012

Organization Ideas

I LOVE these ideas for organizing all my ribbon!



This fabulous idea came from Creating Keepsakes Blog! I can not wait to run to Target and buy my hanger! I have a hanger bar in my "entertaining" closet because I also hang my freshly dry cleaned linens. I am giddy with excitement to go home and clean up the mess my ribbon drawer has become!


Oh Crafts featured this great idea! If you do not have a craft closet with a hanger bar, this would be an awesome way to organize your ribbon!




3 comments:

  1. These organizational ideas are soo great. Not only are they functional but look good too!

    thirdfloordesignstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish! follow each other sweetie?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails